Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Marsha Marsha Marsha



What do i love more then a weekly classic New York $25.00 mani/pedi? Choosing between OPI colors based primarily on which name I like better, obviously. Lately I have been even more excited about going to the nail salon because of the arrival of the  new 2009 fall/winter OPI Espana collection. Might I add this line is awesome and I am absolutely obsessed with it, as are many other New Yorkers because of all the compliments I've received on these color choices thus far. This is 100 percent my favorite line yet. I have already tried Can you Tapas this?, Ate berries in the Canaries, Bullish on OPI and I am currently wearing Pamplona purple. One thing I really can't get over is this Suzi character though. I don't know if this name stands out, and erks me a bit because it was my ex-bf's ex-gf's name and well...you know how that goes...because it's spelled like a stripper's name would be spelled for the classic Susie, or is it because she ends up as a polish in every OPI line. Who is this Suzi character and why is she so damn important! From crepe suzi-ette, Suzi & the lifeguard, Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees, Suzi says dal. I mean I'm not even a third through the OPI shades and I'm already sick of her. Sooo I did some research and finally tracked down Suzi, thank god it isn't after my ex's ex, but after Suzi Weiss-Fischmann. Suzi comes up with each OPI shade based on the season’s fashions, beauty trends and forecasts. So I guess I can live with the fact Suzi is so damn important because, well after all, she really is...without her I wouldn't have my moments in the nail salon laughing out loud (I thought about it for a sec. and I'm going to try and start laughing to myself in the future) at all the ridiculous nail color names, and thanks to her I never get sick of all the amazing lines of shades OPI follows through with season after season. Remember to look out for the Espana line all season long. I hope you love the colors as much as i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment